April 18, 2017
Think IT Charity Golf Invitational for Genesys Works
June is just around the corner which means Think IT’s Annual Charity Golf Invitational is as well! Join us on Monday, June 26th at Minneapolis Golf Club for a day filled of golf, fun competition, and raising money for a great cause!
All the proceeds from the event go to Genesys Works, a non-profit organization that we’ve partnered with for the last four years! Genesys Works provides inner-city high school students with the training necessary to provide value to corporations in varying technical fields. Students also learn the professional skills (communication, corporate behavior, etc.) that will help them enter and succeed in corporate environments. The program is dedicated to building bridges between economically-disadvantaged high school students and businesses seeking technology-proficient workers. It’s literally a life-changer!
Last year, we raised over $78,000 for Genesys Works and we couldn’t have done it without the generosity of our sponsors and golfers! Interested in getting involved?! Here are a few ways!
Corporate Sponsorships ($5k, $10k, and $20k)
- Silver – 1 team of 4, including lunch and dinner tickets, exclusive recognition on tee box and table presence at hole
- Gold – 2 teams of 4, including lunch and dinner tickets, exclusive recognition on tee box and table presence at hole
- Diamond – 3 teams of 4, including lunch and dinner tickets, exclusive recognition on tee box and table presence at hole
Corporate Hole Sponsorship
- Exclusive recognition on a tee box
- 1 team of 4, including lunch and dinner tickets
- 1 golfer, including lunch and dinner tickets
Donate an item to our raffle or live auction
- Anything from tickets to a Twins game to a vacation rental, we greatly appreciate all donations!
A special thanks to our current sponsors for 2017: 3M, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, Deluxe, Medtronic, Optum, and Xcel Energy – your generosity doesn’t go unnoticed and we greatly appreciate your willingness to give!
As for the event schedule, registration will be from 11:00am to 12:15pm with the shotgun start at 12:30pm. At 6:00pm, after the round of golf, the more formal program will begin – guests will be able to enjoy dinner, hear a few words from our keynote speaker, and participate in the raffle and live auction.
We are looking forward to another great event and we hope you will be able to join us!
Interested in learning more? Please visit our event website!